Afternoon Wayne,
  ----- Original Message -----
  at Friday, May 29, 2009 5:10 AM you wrote:

  Good Morning Ruth,

   >> At 12:33 PM 5/28/2009, you wrote:
  >After applying the Magnascent Iodine yesterday afternoon, I taped a
  >penny over the sting maybe 15 min later.  The 'sting' was mostly
  >gone in a very short time.

     What do you think would have happened,
  if you did nothing?

  *** I guess it would've itched and hurt a while longer

  Let the body fight,
      as the body
         was designed to do.

           Fight it's own Fight, ........ and it will
             Win the Battle,
                 and the War as well !

  *** Ah, what's the harm in givin the body (along with my feelins) a 'lil help
every now and then?!?

  And of course I know,
        some bodies can fight,
           better than others.

  *** I guess my body did pretty good.  All swelling is gone.  Still a little
itchy and red, and a little of the 'hardness/knot' is still there but I haven't
done anything at all today ta help out the 'ol body.

       Wayne
                  How do I fight a sting,   Three Guesses ?

  *** Give the critter a GTH/mean 'ol stare down and dare im to bite cha in the
first place, Zap it with your stun gun if he does and spray with your CS/DMSO
spray you keep on ya, and/or 'whisper' (are you a bug whisperer?) to whatevers
bitin at the time?

  Ruth