I might just do that. LOL, I forget about libraries because I'm such a book hound. I'm not satisfied until I have a hard copy of my own, in my hands.

Dan Nave wrote:
Some libraries have subscriptions and access to these types of
technical journals.  Also, libraries share their info, so ask the head
librarian about it.  At least they do in Minnesota...

Dan