To clarify - is that 2 or 3 doses at 400 mg per dose (i.e., 800-1200 mg
total)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:30 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>so what kills a tapeworm ?

Diatomaceous earth will not kill a tape worms, nor any of the Thread worms
that cluster  in our head. they are killed by the ZAPPER.   But COQ10 in 2
or 3 doses of 400 mg each day,  in 3 days will kill a tape worm. All other
common usa worms are killed by Dr. Clarks Worm wood, Cloves, & Green, Black
walnut hull tincture , I am sure CS does help, but we have 3 stages of most
parasites, ,,,egg, Larva, & adult. Got to get them all or they come back.

Diatomaceous Earth kills some stages of larva & adult parasites. But not the
eggs.

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.