  From: lampley lane
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:47 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>so what kills a tapeworm ?

  Thanks for all the info on tape worms...and OMG, we have someone in my church
that is dieing of some kind of worms in the brain. I haven't been in singles
group so long now (got married) that he may have already passed. I'll have to
call about him. I remember we prayed for him, and it was some kind of incurable
brain worms. He was deciding whether to be in a test that woudn't help him, but
may help others in the future. A guinea pig in other words. I keep seeing you
guys talk about the zapper. I'm going to google it. Thanks. Blessings, Little
Bird