Hi Steve,

I have not finished the second part of the story yet.  I was wound up to
write it and a sort-of doctor on another list broke in to let me know unless
it was diagnosed properly, it very well might have been MRSA.  She had lots
of MRSA in her practice, blah blah.  It was such a condescending letter that
I lost my verve.

That night was stormy and I had to cut down the computer anyway.

I will try to get back in the spirit and finish it because I do know the key
to stop the pain and other things that follow.  While I did panic for a
little while because I knew what would happen if I was wrong, if there is
ever a third time, I will only use two things.

Jean