The CS gel will more than likely make a better electrical connection making the pulse stronger,but, should have no effect on the frequency settings of the Zapper.
Even having a sweaty skin will enhance the effect,[salty].

Harold

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
To: "Harold MacDonald" <har...@telus.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 5:15 AM
Subject: Re: CS> 5 July - zappers & EIS gel

I have one of Hulda Clark's zappers whose pads have gel on so that they stick to the skin - well I decided to use my own EIS gel when her gel became un sticky, and they work well - now here is the technical question for you all - will the silver in the gel increase the power of the electrical pulse from the zapper, will it change the programming of the key which changes the frequencies of the pulses out of the zapper which is programmed for each malady being worked on - all very interesting to contemplate !!!!
Looking forward to getting some interesting replies, thoughts and input
Regards
Sandee