Thanks Harold, I do have a six volt lantern battery godzilla but hadn't
thought to use it the "enhanced" way you suggest. Worth a try, I'm sure.
I didn't post my experiment with the spark plug trick to
microelectricitygermkiller because I know bg doesn't like to talk about
anything but low voltage. Probably he worries about liability, and I can't
say I blame him...