Well, over the years I've done enough automotive repair work to have been
zapped a few times by "leaky" ignition cables. It's not very painful or
particularly dangerous, due to the extremely low amperage used. It just
stings a bit -- nothing compared to the pain I've endured this past
week from that bite. It has helped with the pain quite a bit, too.

--
indi

--
indi