barbecue igniter is stronger and has a better plunger..home depot

http://www.masterformula.net/piezo_pen.htm  nice but expensive.
Look around, similar used to be had for under $10

home made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ALt_NRWZE

We used one an a Sufi Babba to re map and reconnect his arm nerves after a stroke.

Ode