Can any of you guys tell me what your die off feels like, especially from
candida or from parasites?
I've felt for the last ten days like I am on another planet - or living
outside my body and watching everything as if it was a movie. And I'm very
disoriented if I move too fast, as if I were on a different time scheme than
the outside world. Could this be die off? I'm not really foggy - but I can't
think straight either -- witness my accidental posting of the AA petition to
the list.
Is there any wy that it could be the colloidal silver that I used for my
sinus infection? I did use a lot of very strong (it said 500ppm silver but
I'm sure was much weaker) cs in my mouth and nose and eyes for about three
weeks.
And my eyes are definitely having a tough time focusing?
Help??
thanks so much
Katarina