I just lost a crown on a back tooth and  have found there is a large
cavity. There is no infection. I was wondering if I  put a tiny piece of silver
off the end of one of my electrodes into the cavity  would it keep it from
getting infected until I can get a dental app. ??? I know  the pioneers put the
silver coins in their water containers to keep them  drinkable & in their
milk to keep it from spoiling.  This may sound  crazy but I am curious &
maybe a bit on the drain bamaged side  :-)...Lois
   Also does anyone know of  anything to use to fill a tooth cavity ??? JB
Weld, epoxy,  ????       { I know super glue works to hold a  crown on a
tooth .}
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.