This is a post from I saved back in 2004.
The only thing that I would do is sterilize it using Brooks method first
instead of just using H2O2.
S-Max

Mon, 05 Jan 2004

I found a way to fix and fill your own cavities. If you have a cavity and
especially if it hurts, here is what you do.  Clean it out as best you can
with a pointed object then take hydrogen peroxide and put drops of it in the
cavity and keep doing it until it stops fizzing.

Make sure you don't let saliva get in it anymore after you have it
sterilized like that. Then you get some dolomite powder or crush a dolomite
tablet and take a pinch of the powder and put it in the cavity.

Take a toothpick and pack it full of the dolomite powder until it is tightly
filled with the dolomite.

That's all. The pain should go away and one report I heard was the natural
re-enamaling of the teeth will cover it over and the cavity will disappear.
The things the can stop this from happening are use of toothpaste with
glycerin and too much acid food that you don't rinse out of the mouth.

Make sure you have enough calcium and phosphorus in your diet and the teeth
will be re-enameled. Forget the toothpaste and use soap instead.