Dear Bradley Sensei,

I wonder whether ozonated water, as from the SOTA WOZ device, might possibly substitute for H202. I have no experience of ozonated water, and wonder whether you have any ideas about this. I have read that ozonated water tastes like H202; does it react with pathogens in the same way?

I have another speculative notion, which I'll pose as a question: Could persons unable or unwilling to set up the Harbor Freight oxygen/EIS nebulizing device ( as you described in great detail long ago) possibly do the following instead?

1) Make EIS, using methods well known to members on this list, using a home generator.

2) Saturate the EIS solution with ozone using a device such as that sold by SOTA.

3) Nebulize the ozonated EIS using a common portable nebulizer such as the Omron device.

Again, this is pure speculation, and it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that unstable oxygen in liquid could not possibly perform identically to gaseous oxygen as a carrier of EIS.

Nevertheless, this protocol might be MUCH more practical for many experimenters, and if it worked even moderately well, could save lives in event of serious lung insults.

Your comments would be most welcome.