Don't forget that silver hydroxide is formed from silver ions and hydroxide [hydroxl] anions both produced by the generator at a one to one ratio, which is what the article says *precipitates* the metal as a metallic hydroxide. The 100PPM solubility does not pertain to the Metallic Hydroxide, it pertains to the dissolved metal content BEFORE it became a Hydroxide AFTER the addition of the alkalizing agent. OH[-] Hydroxyl rich water is "Alkaline Water"..the *bitter* in the batch and is made at the same time, in our case.

The bigger question here is how is it possible to wind up with ANY ionic Silver content and not ALL of the silver ions eventually convert to precipitated Silver Hydroxides.

Metal Treatment by Hydroxide Precipitation
"As metals enter the treatment process, they are in a stable, dissolved
aqueous form and are unable to form solids. The goal of metals treatment
hydroxide precipitation is then to adjust the pH (hydroxide ion concentration)
the water so that the metals will form insoluble precipitates. Once the metals
precipitate and form solids, they can then easily be removed, and the water,
with low metal concentrations, can be discharged.
Metal precipitation is primarily dependent upon two factors:
concentration of the metal, and the pH of the water. Heavy metals are usually
present in wastewaters in dilute quantities (1 - 100 mg/L) and at neutral or acidic pH values (< 7.0). Both of these factors are disadvantageous with regard to metals
removal. However, when one adds caustic to water which contains dissolved
metals, the metals react with hydroxide ions to form metal hydroxide solids:"

Ode