I have a couple of older friends,would this dmso/cs for the eyes work if they have artifical lenses?
Mary
-------------- Original message from jr orrilia <dallas6...@yahoo.com>: --------------

Thanks so much Ruth for the quick reply.  Will make up a batch and try it out for general maintenance.  Orrilia

From: Ruth Bertella <berte...@lfdcbham.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:24:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Eye Health Research Report

Hey Orrilia,

All I use this for is general eye health.  If my eyes are itchy/irritated, or if a stye is coming on or has already come up, or for conjunctivitis, I will put drops in my eyes several times throughout the day.  Normally my eyes are fine the next day.  But for styes and conjunctivitis, I will continue to use the drops for 3 or 4 days just to be sure I've gotten rid of all the infection.

I don't have cataracts, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I've read of others using DMSO + CS and/or mixed with other supplements as a carrier.  For instance, Brooks Bradley just posted a protocol using DMSO with NAC (n-acetyl L-carnosine) for cataracts.

Hope this helps!
Ruth