Ode sells a gel making kit.  Or you can add CS to a favorite lotion and put
it on your feet at night, then put socks on over them.

I've had cracks in my heels all my adult life.  Then, about 8 years ago, I
started on Cell Food.  After about 2 months of daily use I was sitting in
the chair one night, with my legs tucked up under me, and my hand resting on
a heel.  I noticed a loose piece of skin and pulled it and it came away in a
big chuck.  More and more started peeling off--no pain, as it was like
blistered skin.  And underneath all that calloused, cracked skin was new,
pink healthy skin!!!  I could not believe it.  It took a couple days for all
the old skin to come off, but after that, my heels were perfectly normal.

I used the Cell Food for a couple years (because it made it very easy for me
to breath) but then it stopped working for my lungs.  I thought I had just
gotten use to it", and I quit taking it.  It was MLM at the time.  I found
out later that the MLM company was diluting the formula and that's why it
stopped working.

Anyway, after about 6 months of not taking Cell Food anymore, the cracked
heels came back, and have been here ever since.  I see now that Cell Food
(by the original company, not the MLM who purchased from them and private
labeled) is carried in most health food stores so I'm going to start taking
it again.  I know it was the Cell Food that made my heels so smooth (I
figure getting more oxygen/blood flow to my feet) because it was the only
thing I did differently than what I had been doing during that time.

Samala,
Renee