At 11:36 AM 7/23/2009 -0600, you wrote:
Fuzzmom wrote:
hI..sigh..do Eclipses affect silver manufacturing? Now i'm told that today is a total eclipse and it will screw up my silver making r\process..is this true? Very annoyed right now.
Never affected my CS making. Neither did full moons.
sol

## Those would be an excuse for not knowing why a batch didn't work out when using a hit and miss generator...typical "Blame it on something you can't control" rather than something you can control, but didn't.
 You've proven to *yourself*, it's not true.

Excessive electromagnetic radiation might increase the levels of metallic silver colloid formation due to the glass and its alloys being a sort of inefficient "solar cell" and capacitor delivering electrons to silver ions that contact the glass surface.

Ode

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour