From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:48 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>healing hands Spiritual Healing Sanctuary in England

Having been involved with energy medicine ( hands on healing, etc. ) for
some time, I would like to point out that one should NEVER send healing
to someone without their permission ( or the parent's permission of it
is a child ).  That is a No No, and is infringing on their free will.
Permission can be asked verbally from the person, or can be obtained at
a higher level at the soul level, if the "healer" has that gift of
communication. I do not have the ability to receive permission from the
oversoul, perhaps Steve does.  I had a friend who tried to do Reichi on
a person without their permission, and was virtually attacked for it.
The person was going though the problems as part of their spiritual
growth, and their oversoul seriously did not want him interfering with it.

Marshall

jessie70 wrote:
Steve, my sister's name is Kelly in Vernon Hills, IL. Please send her
healing energy. She has "burning" pain in her body and she constantly
focuses on the past & negativity. Thanks, Jess