From: Hanneke <bloss...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:52:13 PM
Subject: CS>Steps to take to avoid forced flu vaccination

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/janeburg.html#Avoid

This is NOT a fear mongering email.  Just be realistic and learn what to do to
avoid the forced flu vaccination.

We all know what to do when we get the flu and there are enough suggestions for
anti virals available, here and on other lists.

Dealing with martial law and forced vaccinations is a different matter.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090806-1, 06/08/2009
Tested on: 7/08/2009 1:22:14 PM

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>