Thanks Steve are you still taking it?

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com> wrote:

From: Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: zeolite question please do you drink it?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:53 PM

Debbie and Day.

I hope you don,t mind me answering both of your questions together.

My goal was to get rid of a gum infection and not the other items. I got some
calcium bentonite clay. It was a swelling version. Pure calcium bentonite clay
does not swell however sodium bentonite clay swells about 9 times its dry
volume. The clay I had swelled about 3 times its dry volume. So my guess that
it had some sodium bentonite in it. I already had powdered zeolite but it is
gritty when used alone and so I blended it with the bentonite.

At first I hydraded the clay to a soft mud texture and mixed in some zeolite. I
didn't measure but it was mostly bentonite since the bentonite was swollen with
water. By dry volume they would been close in volume I think. I would take
enough of the mixture to hold in the mouth covering the teeth and gums. My
guess is that it was about 1 level Tbsp. I would hold it in the mouth from 10
to 30 minutes and then swallow. I would use it when I would't need to talk - on
the bus to/from work or while on the computer.

Eventially I realized that it wasn't necessary to be thick to work and I
diluted it more to be a liquid and carried it with me in a small squirt bottle
that I could simply shake and take a squirt of it.