From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat Aug 15 12:04:32 2009
Subject: Re: CS>Re: zeolite question please do you drink it?

Thanks Steve are you still taking it?

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com> wrote:

        From: Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:53 PM

        Debbie and Day.

        I hope you don,t mind me answering both of your questions together.

        My goal was to get rid of a gum infection and not the other items. I
got some calcium bentonite clay. It was a swelling version. Pure calcium
bentonite clay does not swell however sodium bentonite clay swells about 9
times its dry volume. The clay I had swelled about 3 times its dry volume. So
my guess that it had some sodium bentonite in it. I already had powdered
zeolite but it is gritty when used alone and so I blended it with the
bentonite.

        At first I hydraded the clay to a soft mud texture and mixed in some
zeolite. I didn't measure but it was mostly bentonite since the bentonite was
swollen with water. By dry volume they would been close in volume I think. I
would take enough of the mixture to hold in the mouth covering the teeth and
gums. My guess is that it was about 1 level Tbsp. I would hold it in the mouth
from 10 to 30 minutes and then swallow. I would use it when I would't need to
talk - on the bus to/from work or while on the computer.

        Eventially I realized that it wasn't necessary to be thick to work and
I diluted it more to be a liquid and carried it with me in a small squirt
bottle that I could simply shake and take a squirt of it.