Subject : CS>Oop! Liposomal Vit-C

Date : Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

From : Sandy Hollis <hollis302...@yahoo.com>

To : CS <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Hi all...

After my first batch of LC sat in the fridge over night it separated...wondering if anyone could explain why or what I might have done wrong? Brooks said it would not separate....hum?

Best regards...

Sandy

Live and let live...

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour