From: Brooks Bradley <brooks76...@lycos.com>
Subject: [RE]CS>Oop! Liposomal Vit-C
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 2:58 PM

     Dear Sandy,

     My apologies;  I neglected to outline the attendant, probable, variations
in the

protocol.  What I SHOULD have said in my original post is "The visible,
obviously

homogenized, portion of the solution", whenever I made the comment about the
stability of the completed, resultant, material.

     I believe you will gain a little better knowledge of the results you
achieved, after reading my most recent comment on an inquiry by Sheila.

      Bottom line----your result was perfectly normal.  Interestingly, the
meniscus may present at the top...or the bottom.....or not at all.   Usually if
the initial material combination

has not run long enough to incorporate a majority of the lecithin (or there is
simply too much lecithin for the available ascorbic acid fraction.....the
meniscus will form on the top of the sample....within a few minutes after
stopping the US agitation.

If your procedure has run acceptably well and----long enough to homogenize
well, any meniscus formation will, generally, present on the BOTTOM after
overnight storage---

with or without refrigeration.

       In any event, you are doing fine.  If you do not want to consume the
isolated lecithin fraction you are observing, just decant the homogenized
liposome solution and

dispose of the isolated lecithin fraction.

           I hope this information helps your dilema.

               Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

p.s.  One just needs to continue to experiment "around-the-edges" of this
protocol, in order to achieve optimum results. Do not be reluctant to do
such...this IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE....just common sense.