Another post regarding a Rebounding "alternative" (in the second post down),
also from Brooks:

----- Original Message -----
From: Brooks Bradley
To: Silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 9:43 AM
Subject: [FW]CS>Brooks tiptoe rebounding :COMMENTARY

This is in address to recent comments about my original posting on the effects
of rebounding.....an investigation stimulated by Dr. Walt Stoll. Although this
is not
my original post, I believe it contains useful information to parties
interested in this type of non-invasive address.... to a number of challenging
insults.
This protocol was VERY effective for alleviating a consequential number of
chronic cardiovascular insults.....and did so without manifesting ANY untoward
complications or
systemic compromises.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.