My unit arrived today and having made my first batch, I have some
questions.    My stuff separated even though I  zapped it 4 times with the
cleaner,and not the 3 recommended.  I figure it was the lecithin.  It is
Lewis Labs, but it has natural coconut and pineapple flavorings added.  Do
you guys think that made the difference?    Also, I warmed the cup of water
a bit in order to get the lecithin to dissolve faster.  Was that a
mistake?    I am using distilled water so that should be ok.  Do you think
the speed of stirring makes a diff?   I just kinda moved the straw around
-not at a snail's pace, but not rapidly.   Maybe I should just  put it back
in the machine and zap it some more??   Thanks for any ideas.  This could
really be a great thing for us.  Thanks again Mr. B !!                    pj