From: Brooks Bradley <brooks76...@lycos.com>
To: Silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:58:22 PM
Subject: CS>Adjunctive Protocol for DMSO (TOPICAL) Applications

 Disclaimer:  Please understand that ALL information posted by me...or any
staff member----is for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY and in NO WAY constitutes medical
advice or prescription.
Although this comment addresses, mostly, various posts relating to DMSO uses
during the immediate  several days past, I believe this information to be
worthy of consideration.
Several years ago we discovered that the application of laser light, or
high-power LED light....furnished an excellent "multiplying effect" for topical
applications of DMSO.  The primary influence came from a simple, but powerful,
increase in  local-area circulation.  We were able to decrease swelling
presentations and attendant pain,
sometimes by 100%.....via the simple expedient of furnishing exposure of the
afflicted area to this form of light.  Even the cheapest Laser pointer yielded
measurable, rapid, response.
The most effective results came when the coherent light source was concentrated
directly
at the center of the pain field.  While extended exposures (15 to 20 minutes)
did yield the greatest relief.....even 5 minutes exposure measurably
accelerated the pain mitigation
generated.  While this combination protocol has been, previously, discussed on
the list....it has been some time and many newer members may not be aware of
the value---and----safety.....of this simple modifier.
Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
p.s.  One interesting finding, during our general investigations, was that
either low Level Laser or high-power (3500 mcd and up) LED sources, when aimed
directly on areas presenting infections presenting in the upper throat
(especially those fulminating and/or marked by pustule presences).....responded
in a majority of cases, with RAPID, sometimes SPECTACULAR
IMPROVEMENT-----without support from ANY OTHER protocol.  However, when used in
conjunction with 20% DMSO (BY VOLUME) AND 80% (BY VOLUME) 10 to 15 ppm
Colloidal Silver,
we were able to negate the effects of VERY CHALLENGING MRSA insults.....in 90%
of our test evaluations.
The DMSO x CS solution was applied via a simple spray bottle and followed,
immediately, with exposure to the concentrated light source.
Be advised:  20% solutions of DMSO sprayed on the epithelial tissues in the
upper throat may---in some cases---cause an involuntary gag-reflex to manifest.
 While not dangerous, this condition is, sometimes, upsetting to susceptible
individuals.  If the experimental subject suffers from this hyper-sensitivity
type gag-reflex.....just lower the DMSO component to 10%....for an acceptable
resolution.  For applications addressing EXTERNAL
areas of the body, light sensitivities do not, normally, present the
exposure-time
considerations.....as do those involving the interior surfaces (epithelial) of
the body.

5
CAUTION: Do note that extended exposure to non-filtered, high-energy light in
this part if the spectrum can result in discomforting  form of surface-tissue
blistering.  Therefore, exposure beyond 5 minutes at a single session is not
recommended for researchers.   --
address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: