Have her try the treatment every twenty minutes to totally
saturate her tissues and see if that doesn't do the trick.
I'm not in remission --I got rid of it.
I had done a lot of research on it as well and that is why I figured a total
saturation would have to be done(take more in than your body can eliminate).
Dave