??? I was successful.

The first time, partially.
The second time, completely.

Harbor Freight device as in Brookes article...

What I do is dissolve the three tablespoons of lecithin granules in a
cup of water. I do it in a blender. They dissolve completely.

Same thing with the ascorbic acid crystals (1 tablespoon in 4 oz of
water).

Combine them in the ultrasonic device.

I ran it for 6 two minute cycles.

WALA!!!!