From: paul catania <squigg...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal Encapsulation
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 1:08 AM

Thank you Gail, Steve, Lin and all.
I'm sorry that no one seems to be successful at this, but I'm glad that we are
all trying and talking about it.
I'm sure that if we all keep experimenting and keep the dialogue going, we can
and will become more proficient at this.
Paul
p.s. A very close friend of mine, that I grew up with, was today diagnosed with
stage-4 lung and brain cancer. I hope I can get this process working and I hope
that he will be open enough to give it a try.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail Rice" <gail.r...@gmail.com>