Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:05:41 -0700
From: pattycake29...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>A Cold!!

Right now I'm just mad.....I'm not sure if it's anger over germs (now isn't
that useless  lol) or anger over things that won't kill the germs.  Hubby came
down with a sore throat which turned into a cold 3 days after he started
driving the school bus.  We immediately started having colloidal silver with
gatorade and spraying CS in mouth, nose, eyes.  Three days later, I got a
little bit of a sore throat.  It continued that way for four days.  I started
lying in the sun for 20 minutes a day, taking 2,000 mg vitamin C plus what's in
my multi, taking East Park olive leaf extract 4 times a day.  Three days ago I
added MMS but I'm only up to 4 drops today.  I made the peanut butter, honey,
and coconut oil candy and boy, is it ever good!  Melts in the mouth better than
most chocolate.  (I can't wait to try it with cocoa, too.)  I started using a
sinus flush with CS in it twice a day.  With all that, my sore throat turned
into a head cold last night and is even worse tonight.  I ordered Lypo-Spheric
Vitamin C from East Park made by LivOn Labs, but I haven't received that yet.
So, if I had not done all these things, would I be half dead of the disease?  I
was feeling pretty well through the whole thing until last night.  Is it worth
all the efforts I've gone through?

Pat

Need a new model in your life? Sell your car fast.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F866383&_t=758314219&_r=carpoint_tagline&_m=EXT