Um, I'd be checking the emotions just before starting to feel crummy.  There
s a whole esoteric thing to colds.  Usually it's repressed crying, but could
also be because your husband didn't want to start driving that bus, and you
are not wanting to do something you feel you must do.  It's very frustrating
when you KNOW things should work (all the healing things you did) but they
just don't.  That's usually a sure sign of an emotional problem, and some of
them can take some digging to actually find.

On the other hand, I could just be full of you-know-what.  Lol  Depends on
how you feel about esoteric vs physical reasons.

Samala,
Renee