From: Ode Coyote
Date: 8/30/2009 3:23:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>slick tick

   If I had every tick that bit me tested.....well, I ain't a millionaire
and I if I was, I'd not be for long.

I mean, If I had a nickle for every tick I pulled, I'd be...about where I
am now.

I rather expect to be plucked a touch green, 'druther that than rot on the
vine worrying the whole time.

If I get Lymes, I'll chase down Godzilla and eat him. [from the inside out?
]

ode