I believe sol is allergic to iodine.  dee

On 2 Sep 2009, at 16:42, <rans...@atmc.net> <rans...@atmc.net> wrote:

> some people are allergic to iodine and shouldn't take supplements of it. dee <

I'll never believe that, or at least not that way. I'm not denying that REACTIONS don't occur but they can be from a plethora of reasons other than actual allergy. We are all born with a gland that needs iodine so how could we ever be truly allergic to it? There is something else going on, maybe a lot of somethings else but I think allergy/allergic is entirely the wrong wording. I have had many, many reactions to iodine that could have been wrongly interpreted as allergy. I'm so glad I forged ahead with it.

DaddyBob