From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Unidentified subject!
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:36:49 +1030

I've been ingesting my own EIS every day for a number of years now and I take
*nothing* else, perhaps I could be reminded of why I may need to take
*anything* else?

'According?' to a lot of people, others should be taking a whole heap of stuff,
I guess there must be a reason to do so, unfortunately/fortunately, that reason
escapes me for the moment?  I haven't seen too much in any literature I've
researched about the necessity for ingestion of anything else whilst taking EIS
as produced in the home? or anywhere else for that matter.  Is mention of it,
but not enough factual reasoning for me to look further into it.

If one has a good quality product it is lost on me why the taking of anything
else need be considered, perhaps 50 or 100 years ago maybe, or to rectify
something today which was instigated for some reason from the past, but
certainly not this day and age using the means, methods and practices for
producing EIS.

Yeah, now I've probably invoked the wrath of the soothsayers, but!...I don't
feel unwell, actually I feel bloody good, I don't look blue or whatever in the
mirror, nothing on my person is discoloured in any way, my fingernails aren't
splitting or falling out, my skin's not cracking, my only hair loss is from
aging...etc etc etc, so why would I even contemplate ingesting anything else?
well, in the vain hope it may change my attitude perhaps, nothing else I can
think of as a reason.

Or it could simply be I'm just too damn healthy<g>and haven't a clue what I'm
talking about, in which case just ignore/apply suitable finger pressure on
delete button...

N.