Some people fear argyria, which they believe can be averted by using
selenium to help wth elimination of "excess silver" from the body.
Not at all necessary if all you're using is EIS.
There is no "potential harmful effect" of using EIS -- unless of course
you're a single-celled organism... :)

--
   <\   />    Indi