Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:37:46 -0700
Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man
From: davedar...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Well Neville I can attest to the theory about blue moons as I have them and
have never used anything but pure water, silver and 27 volts DC with polarity
switching.
My blue moons look like a ball point pen was used to outline them. I did have a
breakout in the middle of my thumb nails when I used mms but they are back now.
I don't have a heart problem of any kind or any other problem so I'm a believer.
Ask Marshal about his.
Dave