Dave Darrin wrote:
Well Neville I can attest to the theory about blue moons as I have them and have never used anything but pure water, silver and 27 volts DC with polarity switching. My blue moons look like a ball point pen was used to outline them. I did have a breakout in the middle of my thumb nails when I used mms but they are back now. I don't have a heart problem of any kind or any other problem so I'm a believer.
Ask Marshal about his.
Dave
Yes, my wife and I both have blue moons, and have never used any silver products except high quality EIS. The body takes any metals it finds and tries to put them into the hair and nails. That is why hair analysis is used for determining metal loads on the body. If the particles are brought together sufficiently before transporting into the nails, then they can become stuck making the moons blue.

Marshall