Subject: RE: CS>Truly puzzled
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:34:07 -0500
From: stephen.nor...@ngc.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Neville,

How all the silver deposits form in the tissues is not fully understood by
scientists.The metallic silver is believed to be formed by silver compounds
that have been reduced to metallic silver by action with other substances such
as Vitamin C. Similiarly, the selenium and sulfur compounds of silver are also
formed in the body. I think they can form regardless of the type of silver
ingested but some types if silver, such as silver nitrate, are more prone to
form the silver deposits.

I have not found scientific studies with EIS. But the fact that some people
have developed blue moons under their fingernails using only EIS indicates that
EIS is not entirely free of retenion in the tissues.

 - Steve N

From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>To: silver-list@eskimo.com
<silver-list@eskimo.com>Sent: Sun Sep 13 01:45:32 2009Subject: RE: CS>Truly
puzzled

 [insoluble forms of silver, such as metallic silver]  -Not the particulate
form of silver in my EIS??
[silver complexed with selenium or sulfur]-What form of silver would that be
then, ionic, particulate, protein, salts, citrates, nitrates, fumes inhaled in
a silver mine, our little old EIS, mud that has settled on bottom of a
container, Colloidal Silver??  Excuse my ignorance but perhaps you could
specify for me? Must be pedantic as there are so many generalities
spoken/unspoken/hinted/alluded to/interpreted of or by/hidden/left to guesswork
etc, and must reiterate I'm not referring to CS, I'm referring to EIS only, I
know exactly what that is by definition, if it concerns any other product other
than EIS then I am done with it and have no further questions and see no
mileage in wasting anyone's time, particularly mine, with irrelevancies.  If
there is not a destinction placed between EIS and CS then confusion and doubt
will reign supreme forever, and I can't accept that, I know what I produce and
it is only that product of which I have interest in.  If selenium is associated
with CS, then great, it's of no concern to me which makes this communication
null and void...Press 'del' button on keypad now <g>.
N.

Get Hotmail on your iPhone Find out how here
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=845706