It might be a cautious thing to do to separate the two by a few hours as I
have noticed a remarkable difference in my conditions by doing so.
  I'm not taking anything different to effect the change.
With scuttling the Soy  and separating the dosing times I have lost 12
pounds of unwanted fat in three weeks. It seems to help to get the iodine to
where it belongs without it being scavenged by the vitamin C . I still take
4 grams of C a day.
Although some might think there is no correlation I believe there is as I'm
living proof.
Dave
Dave