Oh I see. I thought you said the glands under your jaw were swollen which is what I had. dee

On 23 Sep 2009, at 17:01, Gina Moore wrote:

I think it is impetigo when looking at pics of it. It started out looking like a couple of tiny pimples, and is now more and bigger pimples. The PA popped a couple of them and now they look like abcesses. Ewwwwww! Ugh. It’s sooooo gross.

I’ll be making some fresh CS this afternoon, and drinking some from my stash this morning. I take salt in water all day for adrenals – I think you aren’t supposed to take CS near salt? How long should I wait between the two? Anyone know?
Gina