Gina,

CS tastes like water.  Why wouldn't they drink it?

My 6 year old nephew had some kind of virus on his skin that looked like a
wart, one on his chin, three on his back shoulder and two behind his ear.  I
was concerned that it was his head area where this was breaking out.  One of
the bumps on his back and another behind his ear, got infected looking, with a
head that was a hard crust.  SIL took him to the docs and she said "It's a
virus, leave it alone and it will go away in a year."  That week, he got two
more bumps.

I had to ask my SIL if she was comfortable knowing her gorgeous little boy had
a virus on his face and head, near his brain, and the doc wasn't concerned.  I
got my point across.

I sprayed CS on him all day.  He thought it was a great game, and I even
sprayed it in his mouth and eyes to show him it didn't sting.  So, every half
hour, he got some CS.  The very next day, the infection was gone.  So I got an
emery board and scratched the tops of the virus and continued to spray his skin
and mouth.  He was clear in seven days.  Every day I had him, three days a
week, I sprayed his mouth with CS and it never came back.  He takes care of all
his boo-boos now with CS, as do his brothers.  I got them some ASAP CS gel too.

He is the only one of three who didn't get mosquito bites this year.  Could the
CS possibly been the reason?  I also noticed his deeper abrasions were not
leaving scars on his legs.  Can CS keep your skin from scarring?

Diane