Colloidal silver IS nano silver.
If the nano silver is in water and stays suspended, it's colloidal.

Is a half inch better than 5 tenths of an inch?

But really now...at the lab supply houses, these days you can buy "nano silver powder" as well as Mild Silver Protein powder, mix with water and you have an instant cheap product to hype up and make a whole bunch of money with.

NSP, might be better than MSP which needs the protein to be colloidal by definition...but there is nothing even possibly more "nano" than an ion...by definition.

The nice thing about making up words is that you get to define them. ["nano-suspension," ] "Approximately 80% of the silver is in the form of metallic silver nano-particles. The remaining silver is in ionic form. "
 Where did the ions come from?

Better than EIS ??..dunno..but I do know that you won't be making it for nearly free in the kitchen.
 Also
NOT saying that "Advanced Colloidal Silver" is nano silver powder in water, or that it's a chemical precipitate product..no body but those that make it knows what it is ....or .....if it's the same as Meso-Silver.

http://www.nano-silver.com/
Our parent company is Utopia Silver Supplements, <http://www.utopiasilver.com>http://www.utopiasilver.com . We also have <http://www.colloidalgold.com>http://www.colloidalgold.com, http://www.Advanced-Colloidal-Silver.com and <http://www.life-solution.com>http://www.life-solution.com Long ago, the owner of Utopia was on this list, but couldn't refrain from "selling" things in an abrasive manner and got kicked off. I forget his name. Looks like he sold the company to Ben Taylor [That wasn't it]

"Ions or particles"
This is a really old "battle"
http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/silver.html

Excretion:
 Primarily in the urine [R Altman using EIS]
vs
 Primarily in the feces [virtually every other non EIS study]
Common factors = both entrance and exit
Two paths to the same place, with different scenery along the way.
Could be....both parties made the same trip naked...one party somehow took off its clothing at the door.
One club entry door has a bouncer, the other doesn't?
Show up naked and leave by the back door...or get undressed and leave by the front door ..... everybody dances.

Could well be "Agreeing in loud voices over details concerning the same results that sounds like arguing " [ I deny that I don't know what I don't know, therefore, I do and YOU are *full of it* when you do the same thing. ]

Sorta like the "visitation" debate: "They can't be here because we can't travel that far" So why is it I woke up wearing some girls nightie, put on upside down, when I sleep naked? Dat's some kinda sleep paralysis episode, dere. Just ignore the common factor: If I can do that myself naturally, what's to keep "them" from doing it TO me?
 Just because YOU don't know how it's done, doesn't mean a danged thing.
Further... YOU actually CAN induce that state using electromagnetic radiation..so "them" doing the same thing, better.... doesn't exactly make them non existent.

Panda Bears were a "myth" till 1869 just because no one but a Chinese peasant that LIVED in the boonies ever saw one.

Knowing what you don't, is a tricky business. [Professors "profess" That's their job.] "Not proven safe and effective" doesn't say a danged thing about whether or not it *works* in a safe manner, "proven" or not.

Ode

...more stuff. [May or may not be relevent]

http://www.ferro.com/spotlight/New+Nano+Silver+Powder+Enables+Flexible+Printed+Circuits.htm
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ December 7, 2006 A new nano silver powder from Ferro Corporation (NYSE-FOE) offers cost-efficient performance and high-volume availability that can enable broader commercialization of advanced technologies such as radio frequency identification (RFID), flexible displays, and printed, flexible circuits. Ferro launched Nano Silver 7000-95 at Printed Electronics USA 2006, held in Phoenix, AZ, Dec. 56. Ferro controls particle synthesis of the nano silver material via ***chemical precipitation***, which allows its surface chemistry to be tailored to match customers' needs to optimize specific ink systems. This produces conductive inks, pastes, and adhesives with controlled rheology and viscosity for finer, sharper line definition and lower deposition weight. Silver provides good conductivity at significantly lower cost compared to palladium or gold, and the 250 Toz batch size of 7000-95 offers a stable supply for high-volume applications. Nano Silver 7000-95 is an enabling material for fine-line flexible circuits, which allow product designers more versatility and greater freedom to incorporate electronics into broader applications than previously possible with rigid silicon structures. The mass-produced printed technology puts circuits on paper and polymers, and has lower processing costs than semiconductor technology. This can help drive widespread commercialization of RFID for inventory control throughout the retail industry and can foster adoption of electronic paper for e-books, thin-film batteries, flexible displays, and organic light-emitting diodes. The silver powder also has applications in conductive surface mount adhesives and inks for connecting lines for denser circuits on cards and boards in smaller, faster electronic devices.

Properties:

Physical Appearance: Dry, Uncoated, Pure Powder Silver (Ag) in elemental form
Size - 30 nm to 54 nm with max distribution at 40nm
Morphology - Spherical
Surface area - 8-10 sqm/g (no porosity)

Tap Density - 1.4-1.5 g/cc

Color : Off-white to Grey
Purity: 99.999% Ag, RoHS Compliant

MSDS will be provided on request

Country of Origin: INDIA

Applications*:

Additive for Plastics and Waxes, Anti-bacterial coatings and paints, Batteries, Bioprobes, Biosensors, Catalysts, Chemical sensors, Components for integrated circuits, Conductive coatings, Conductive inks, Conductive pastes, Data storage media, EMI/RFI shielding, High thermal conductivity materials, Masterbatch, Optical filters, Optical devices, Photonic crystals, Plasma & HVOF Spray Coatings, RFID tags, Silver colloids, Sintering additives, Solar Cells, Substrate for surface-enhanced spectroscopies, Water treatment, Wound Dressings

Best suited for:
Anti-bacterial Coatings, Conductive Inks and Pastes, Masterbatches and EMI Shielding Applications, Metal Spray Coating

Anti-bacterial activity:
Our nano silver has been found very effective in treating E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, S.Aureus and other deadly bacteria, virus and fungi.

Manufacturing Capacity > 1 Metric Tonne/ month (to be increased soon)

http://nanomaterialstore.com/nano-silver.php

Nano-Silver: Silver nanoparticles are used in a variety of applications, including but not limited to the following:
   * Bioprobes
   * Biosensors
   * Catalysts
   * Chemical sensors
   * Components for integrated circuits
   * Conductive coatings
   * Conductive inks
   * Conductive pastes
   * Data storage media
   * EMI/RFI shielding
   * High thermal conductivity materials
   * Optical filters
   * Optical devices
   * Photonic crystals
   * Silver colloids
   * Sintering additives
   * Substrate for surface-enhanced spectroscopies

DESCRIPTION PURITY AV SIZE SIZE RANGE CRYSTAL PHASE SPECIAL SURFACE AREA MORPHOLOGY BULK DENSITY TRUE DENSITY COLOR OTHER ITEM # PRICE QUANTITY Silver Aqueous Dispersion (1.6% wt., Av. Size 35 nm) 99.8%% 35 nm 2-100 nm Aqueous Solution with Non-Ionic Surfactant 30 - 50 m2/g Spherical 0.30 - 0.60 g/cm3 10.5 g/cm3 Black and Grey n/a SN86785 $90/gram Silver Powder (Av. Size 35 nm) 99.8%% 35 nm 2-100 nm n/a 30 - 50 m2/g Spherical 0.30 - 0.60 g/cm3 10.5 g/cm3 Black and Grey <http://nanomaterialstore.com/graphics/SN1101%20TEM.jpg>TEM image SN1101 $100/gram To buy less than a gram or ml, please specify volume as a decimal, for example 0.25 for a quarter gram. All prices are ex-works Fremont CA USA in US$. Please note a $10.00 packaging and handling fee applies to all orders. All orders must be a minimum of $150 without the shipping fee, and our bound by our <http://nanomaterialstore.com/terms.php>terms and conditions. Orders for delivery within California will have 9.75% sales tax added.

http://www.hielscher.com/ultrasonics/nano_01.htm?gclid=CJqC_YK-kZ0CFSa0sgodRXfj3A
interestink