Hi to all list members,

Want to report some recent lab results for CS that confirm its good
reputation.
As a holistic therapist in Paris, I have been working with someone who has
been tested positive for HIV.  A couple of weeks ago he began to panic when
a blood test indicated a viral load of 300,000 per unit of the blood
sample.  (Not sure of what the amount was because I didn't see the report).
The blood test had been requested by his GP when his "flu" symptoms
continued for three weeks accompanied by extreme fatigue. Based on this
blood test his doctor told him he would have to go to an out-patient clinic
for HIV and ordered a second blood test to confirm the viral load. I gave
him two quarts of CS with 5% DMSO and he began taking about two tablespoons
every half hour for the first 48 hours, then every hour and gradually
tapering off to 4 times a day.  He continued taking CS until the second
blood test 8 days later.  He called to tell me that the second test showed
that the viral count was down to 90,000 per unit tested.  He was relieved to
hear his doctor tell him that no treatment would be required.  He's
continuing on maintenance doses of CS with DMSO (2 Tsps in the evening and
in the morning) and also drinking fruit kefir (non dairy), eating well and
creating a healthier lifestyle. He's due for a control in December.

Hope this information is helpful for someone.

Best wishes,
Carlene