I couldn't find any either Kirsteen.  dee

On 27 Sep 2009, at 18:32, Kirsteen Wright wrote:

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote: Can anyone tell me where to get this in the UK as I cannot seem to find where I got it from before. Or alternatively, where I can get it in the US with reasonable postage. It is much too expensive from the official site. Thanks. dee

I got mine from ebay. i see they only have the gel at the moment but I did get the liquid as well. It doesn't seem to come on so often, though.

cheers
Kirsteen