Hi Steve,

I should add that my Lypo-GSH encapsulation does not seem to be as efficient a process as with the Lypo-C. There is a small percentage (how much I am not certain) of whitish fallout which settles in the bottom of the jar. I am assuming that this would be the unencapsulated fraction.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Converse" <pconve...@primus.ca>
To: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal Vitamin C

Hi Steve,

Yes it was.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:09 PM

Peter,
Was your GSH soluble in water?
- Steve N

Peter Converse wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have made several batches of Lypo-C and have consumed various
amounts
ranging from two to fifteen 1.5 oz. doses in a day.

I have learned that best effects may be achieved by first taking
ascorbic
acid or some other buffered form of vit.C to bowel tolerance before taking the Lypo-C to achieve best possible saturation.

I purchased the 2.5 liter US cleaner, part # 95563  from Harbor
Freight
and find that using all ingredient volumes multiplied by 3 or 4 will produce equally good results. I opted for the larger cleaner to
reduce
the amount of work needed to keep my wife and I in a ready supply of product. So far, this seems perfectly adequate for our needs.

I am also using the Now Foods non-GMO soy lecithin as some others are
and
L-ascorbic acid from my local compounding pharmacy, along with
distilled
water. I decant the finished product into mason jars when its ready.

I have dissolved the lecithin on its own first by putting it into a
mason
jar with the room temperature water and shaking it vigorously.
I have also tried using a blender to help speed up the process. This works very well but I have wondered if there might have ocurred some damage to the integrity of the liposomes.

With the one batch I did make with the blender, I'm not sure if this
was
my imagination (which is entirely possible) but the effects on a
virus I
have been fighting seemed weaker to me.

I have ended up with heating the water beforehand up to around body temperature before adding the lecithin. By doing this the emulsifying

process is greatly sped up and much less shaking is needed.

When I take my doses over a long period of time such as an hour and a

half or more I find that my system handles it much better than if I
try
to take fewer and larger doses in less time. The faster I consume it,
the
more pronounced are the side effects of bloating and intestinal rumblings. When I've taken ten to fifteen doses within less than 30 minutes the effects are the most noticeable and annoying.

I chose the former method in hopes of replicating, to some degree,
what
would be ocurring with an IV...a slow drip process that would
introduce
the vit.C in a slow, steady stream.

I have made just one batch with baking soda using a 3:1 ratio of AA
baking soda (prior to encapsulation). I will not repeat this! The bloating and intestinal theatrics which occurred afterwards,
including
sound effects, was almost unbearable after taking a steady stream of
1.5
oz. doses. I felt like a one-man methane plant! I'll stick to just AA

from now on or possibly calcium ascorbate!

I have also tried making Lypo-GSH by dumping 45 500 mg. capsules into
the
water, in lieu of Vit. C, using a 3X multiplication of all originally

given ingredients except for the vit.C. It seems to work as well as
my
Lypo-C...no miniscus or layering at all....fully homogenized.

Blessings,

Peter