From:  <rans...@atmc.net>
Date: Fri, May 15, 2009 at 7:20 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Synopsis of my experience with Magnesium Bicarbonate
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Mike wrote:

Do you take these magnesium doses on an empty stomach? You say you did this
mostly at night, so I'm wondering how long after meals or snacking...

When you get a chance would you please describe what you're doing with
(digestive enzymes), as well as product source and maybe pointers to
information you've found useful? I think either or both of these therapies
may end up being part of my own path to recovery.

Hey Mike-

Sorry to take so long, been out of town for a few days.

Yes, on empty stomach, 2 hours minimum after eating anything and preferably
not having eaten too much at that time just to be sure. Sometimes 3-4 hours
since I was really serious about getting the best effect of this. I did it
at night merely because magnesium is calming and inducing of sleep and
because some of these effects demanded being still.

I have another reason for getting into enzymes. My wife has a breast lump
that was not diagnosed as cancerous, but the surgeon tried to scare her into
immediate surgery. We are limited in our options about that here especially
because of medical mega-corporations moving into the area. So we're going
alternative. Enzymes are part of what we're doing and I'm doing everything
she's doing just on general principle. Besides, I have a few lumps and such
scattered around and want to see what enzymes will do for them.

There are many excellent enzymes out there, so many that it is confusing,
but I was really impressed when Bragg's got into the act: www.braggzyme.com.
It seems to me that Bragg's doesn't get into something that they don't
totally believe in. I listened to the audio at that site by William Wong,
over and over and decided this was for me.

We ordered ours from Fubao Health Store in San Francisco and were pleased
with their price and their free shipping deal over $99. Delivery was timely.

My wife is eating raw Daikon Radish as part of her enzyme effort. Supposedly
they help disperse fibro-tumors. We are also considering Lumbrokinase which
is fairly new. I'd really like to hear from anyone who has taken it.

Hope this helps, Bob/DaddyBob