  From: MaryAnn Helland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:08 AM
  Subject: CS>Nebulizers -- again

  With the advent of the flu season here (and I'm another one who avoids flu
shots), I decided that it would be prudent to have a nebulizer on hand.  So I'm
finally going to go ahead and buy one -- and of course can't remember the
*best* one to get (CRS disease actively ongoing here).

  So, dear list members, which one should I get?  Thanks.  MA