Cetyl Myristoleate. I used the Duoflex brand, while my old Pug dog took
CetylM. Now I don`t hurt anymore and she is playing like a puppy! You only
take the one course of it, it turns off the T4 cells that eat up the joints,
then you can heal. I took glucosamine and MSM, (sulfur) to help with that. I
don`t take anything now, other than CS and vitamins and minerals. Not bad
for a 57-year old fat lady!Marshalee
PS, I get Vanadium (an element) in my minerals to prevent diabetes, so far
so good.