From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 4:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Compendium of daily protocols

J- Lee wrote:

> *Or, are you one of the fortunate who truly never get sick*?
I mist my eyes and inhale the mist at the same time (with straight EIS
[CS] my homemade, about 12 ppm). I do this while out in public if
someone sneezes or coughs on or near me, and religiously as soon as I
get back to my car after shopping or other public excursions. As long as
I do this faithfully, no exceptions, I don't get sick........at all.
> Finally, how long have you been doing this?
going on 7 or 8 years

FWIW, I also use my EIS as mouthwash, swishing and holding as long as I
can or have time for. For nebulizing (pet with chronic upper respiratory
infection that sometimes needs a bit of extra help) I use a mix of
EIS-MSM-DMSO. For eye and nose drops, a mix of EIS-DMSO. For most
topical uses I add varying amounts of DMSO to my silver. I rarely add
peroxide to my EIS anymore.

I no longer swallow any EIS on a daily basis, but I take about 4 oz for
any GI upset. My cats get straight EIS as their drinking water. Moving
from 50/50 EIS/distilled water to undiluted seems to have really helped
my asthmatic cat. We have controlled her environment to the extent that
she was only having approx 1 attack per year, but since switching to
straight EIS as her only drinking water, she is way overdue for her
annual attack, LOL.
sol