I found better prices at Vita Cost. I did took two capsules a day
for 60 days and then another round for 30 days. I also stopped
eating nightshades.

Janet

--------
http://www.ldndatabase.com/forum
Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

lk wrote:
Jarrow Formulas, True CMO, 380 mg, 60 Capsules

This CMO product is on iHerb.com website. Same main ingredient as Duoflex, but much less expensive.

I think it best to take on an empty stomach, if you can & take three capsules, twice daily for ten days (that

is the protocol that Duoflex brand suggests). Most folks feel relief after only doing one course of treatment.

(You should wait about ten days to two weeks before trying another round, just to give your body time to

respond; it is an immunoregulator) Some may need up to six courses for relief. (For me it took three rounds).

Supposedly only 10% will get no relief at all.

HTH